Quality garage door service in North Canton, Ohio
From routine maintenance to emergency service for your North Canton, Ohio, garage door, you can rely on Above & Beyond Door Systems every day for the service and care you need. No one wants to deal with an emergency or accident due to a malfunctioning garage door. Unfortunately, when the many moving parts on a garage door are neglected, emergencies or injuries can result.
At Above & Beyond, your family’s safety is our priority, so our emergency service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. From broken springs and cables to a burned out motor in your opener, we have you covered for any style or brand of garage door system. Our technicians are skilled to address any repair issue with your garage door quickly and at reasonable prices.
Broken Garage Door Spring?
Safety Sensor Issues?
Broken Garage Door?
Garage door installation
For all your garage door servicing needs in North Canton, contact the team at Above & Beyond. We provide guidance for choosing new and replacement garage doors, with full installation and training for even the most advanced garage door systems. Keep your existing garage door operating safely and efficiently by scheduling an annual inspection and maintenance with our professionals. We ensure all those moving parts are sound and well lubricated to get through the coldest winters and hottest summers North Canton has to offer.
Above & Beyond Door Systems suggests the following 5 garage door safety tips:
- Keep garage door openers and controls out of the reach of children. Never let a child play with the garage door remote controls even under adult supervision, as they may see the remote as a toy.
- Explain the dangers of the garage door to your children and the importance of keeping themselves out of harm’s way. Children should understand they should never stand near a moving garage door or place objects or their fingers near the sections of a garage door.
- Educate yourself and all adults in your household on how to use the emergency release feature of your garage door in case of an accident or if your garage door will not open with the opening system. Refer to your owner’s manual or contact Above & Beyond for guidance.
- Inspect your garage door regularly for signs of wear and tear or possible damage, including springs, cables, rollers, tracks, and hinges. Contact the technicians at Above & Beyond if you suspect your garage door needs servicing. Do not attempt to repair your garage door yourself, as serious injury can occur.
- Test the safety features of your door every month, specifically the safety reverse feature and photo eyes. Your door should automatically reverse if an object breaks the beam near the base of the door or if the door comes in contact with an object in its path. If the door does not both stop and reverse direction, call Above & Beyond right away for an inspection and repair.