Garage Door Repair for Akron, Ohio
Garage doors are made of many moving parts that can fail as they age. You may be faced with broken springs, worn out rollers or tracks, or a faulty garage door opener simply due to the wear and tear of normal use. Whatever garage door repair you need in Akron, Ohio, the team at Above and Beyond will diagnose it and fix it quickly.
Rely on our professionals for all your garage door servicing needs in Akron and the surrounding area. For garage door replacement, upgrades, and new construction, Above & Beyond provides sales to installation service that is second to none. We also help you avoid emergencies by keeping your existing garage door system at its best with our inspection and maintenance service.
Broken Garage Door Spring?
Safety Sensor Issues?
Broken Garage Door?
Emergency garage door service
Wear and tear or simple accidents can lead to garage door emergencies. Our emergency team is available whenever you need help, day or night, with efficient, quality service and reasonable prices. Your safety is our priority.
Above & Beyond Door Systems suggests the following 5 garage door safety tips:
- Keep garage door openers and controls out of the reach of children. Never let a child play with the garage door remote controls even under adult supervision, as they may see the remote as a toy.
- Explain the dangers of the garage door to your children and the importance of keeping themselves out of harm’s way. Children should understand they should never stand near a moving garage door or place objects or their fingers near the sections of a garage door.
- Educate yourself and all adults in your household on how to use the emergency release feature of your garage door in case of an accident or if your garage door will not open with the opening system. Refer to your owner’s manual or contact Above & Beyond for guidance.
- Inspect your garage door regularly for signs of wear and tear or possible damage, including springs, cables, rollers, tracks, and hinges. Contact the technicians at Above & Beyond if you suspect your garage door needs servicing. Do not attempt to repair your garage door yourself, as serious injury can occur.
- Test the safety features of your door every month, specifically the safety reverse feature and photo eyes. Your door should automatically reverse if an object breaks the beam near the base of the door or if the door comes in contact with an object in its path. If the door does not both stop and reverse direction, call Above & Beyond right away for an inspection and repair.
GOT A QUESTION? ASK OUR PROFESSIONALS
GARAGE DOOR SERVICES
Above & Beyond Door Systems offers you top quality work from our trained garage door experts. We will be up front about all costs on the job and do not surprise our customers with hidden fees or extra costs.
You get total service, fair prices and expert knowledge.