Quality garage door service in Canton, Ohio
Your Canton Garage Door
When you look at your Canton, Ohio, garage door you may see a door that needs some paint, a functional access to your garage, or an investment in security. At Above & Beyond we see all this and more, including a multitude of moving parts that need care and maintenance to continue providing the access and security you expect.
Our Expert Garage Door Service Team
Our team of professionals is fully trained and prepared for the service you need, from new or replacement garage door installation to maintenance and repair to emergency garage door service. We provide the expertise needed to upgrade your equipment to a state-of-the-art smart garage door opening system as well as to repair broken springs on any garage door brand or style.
Need garage door service today? Message us!
Q: How much does a new garage door and door opener system cost din Canton?
Q: What is the cost of garage door installation in North Canton?
Q: What will it cost to upgrade or replace my Canton garage door opener system?
Q: How can I schedule a garage door alignment in North Canton?
Q: How often should I have my Canton garage door inspected?
Broken Garage Door Spring?
A broken or worn garage door spring can be both inconvenient and dangerous. Call us to repair in Akron Ohio.
Safety Sensor Issues?
A sensor that is not working properly is a significant safety hazard and should be addressed immediately. Call our knowledgeable technician.
Broken Garage Door?
We have the knowledge and equipment to diagnose your problem and repair it quickly and correctly every time.
Emergency garage door service
Because of their heavy use and many moving parts, garage door systems can wear out and malfunction as a result of normal use, so don’t blame your spouse or your kids if yours breaks down. Call Above & Beyond for maintenance and repairs to lessen the chance you will face a garage door emergency. Our inspection services are always available to keep your garage door in good working order and our emergency services are available 24 – 7.
Above & Beyond Door Systems suggests the following 5 garage door safety tips:
- Keep garage door openers and controls out of the reach of children. Never let a child play with the garage door remote controls even under adult supervision, as they may see the remote as a toy.
- Explain the dangers of the garage door to your children and the importance of keeping themselves out of harm’s way. Children should understand they should never stand near a moving garage door or place objects or their fingers near the sections of a garage door.
- Educate yourself and all adults in your household on how to use the emergency release feature of your garage door in case of an accident or if your garage door will not open with the opening system. Refer to your owner’s manual or contact Above & Beyond for guidance.
- Inspect your garage door regularly for signs of wear and tear or possible damage, including springs, cables, rollers, tracks, and hinges. Contact the technicians at Above & Beyond if you suspect your garage door needs servicing. Do not attempt to repair your garage door yourself, as serious injury can occur.
- Test the safety features of your door every month, specifically the safety reverse feature and photo eyes. Your door should automatically reverse if an object breaks the beam near the base of the door or if the door comes in contact with an object in its path. If the door does not both stop and reverse direction, call Above & Beyond right away for an inspection and repair.
GOT A QUESTION? ASK OUR PROFESSIONALS
GARAGE DOOR SERVICES
For a full range of garage door and door opener needs, contact Above & Beyond, located in Canton, Ohio. Our skilled team members handle inspections, installations, emergency repairs, and everything in between. Count on us for efficient service and fair prices.